How to Use Skills
Skills® is an online tool that provides comprehensive assessment and curriculum, positive support planning for challenging behavior, progress tracking, and treatment evaluation all in one place.
Skills is a web-based program designed to give educators of children with autism spectrum disorders access to:
- Assessment: The most comprehensive evaluation of a child’s skills available.
- Eight Curricula: Activities with step-by-step instructions for teaching children with autism the skills they need.
- Positive Behavior Support Planning for Challenging Behavior: A tool for creating, customizing, and storing behavior intervention plans (BIP) for challenging behavior.
- Progress Tracking: Charts and graphs that track treatment progress and the impact of various events on the child’s progress.
- Analytics: Prediction of probable clinical outcomes given specific parameters , team evaluation and cost analyses.
- This menu summarizes the progress a user has made with regards to completing the Skills Assessment, the activities currently in the child’s treatment plan and the activities the child has mastered.
- Specialized reporting and notices are also available in this section